By Mike Wells,Nicholas Fellows
Give your scholars the easiest probability of luck with this attempted and proven sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to heritage is the most well-liked, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level historical past students.
- helps the content material and evaluate requisites of the 2015 A-level background specifications
- comprises authoritative and fascinating content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that learn the opposing perspectives and techniques of historians
- presents exam-style questions and information for every correct specification to aid scholars know the way to use what they've got learnt
This name is appropriate for a number of classes including:
- OCR: The altering Nature of conflict 1792-1945
Read Online or Download Access to History: The Changing Nature Of Warfare 1792-1945 for OCR PDF
Best children's history nonfiction books
An OCR counseled textbookLet SHP effectively steer you thru the hot specification with a thrilling, enquiry-based sequence that invigorates educating and studying; combining top perform ideas and precious initiatives to advance scholars' high-level old wisdom and talents. - take on unusual themes from the broadened curriculum with self assurance: the attractive, obtainable textual content covers the content material you wish for teacher-led classes and self sustaining research- Ease the transition to GCSE: step by step enquiries encouraged via top perform in KS3 support to simplify lesson making plans and make sure non-stop development inside of and throughout devices- construct the information and realizing scholars have to be triumphant: the scaffolded three-part activity constitution allows scholars to checklist, think of and evaluation their studying- enhance pupil functionality around the board: definitely hard initiatives motivate excessive achievers to excel at GCSE whereas transparent motives make key strategies obtainable to all- Rediscover your enthusiasm for resource paintings: quite a number useful, interesting visible and written resource fabric is embedded on the center of every research to augment knowing- strengthen scholars' feel of interval: the visually stimulating textual content layout makes use of memorable case experiences, diagrams, infographics and modern images to deliver attention-grabbing occasions and other people to lifestyles
Whilst the USA was once divided through the Civil struggle, battles have been frequently received in line with who had larger details. even if sneaking in the back of enemy strains or aiding run the Underground Railroad, Civil conflict spies pulled off many bold escapades. Get the main points of a few of the war’s such a lot influential spies and their harmful missions.
An creation to what the united states Marine Corps is, what recruits do, and jobs infantrymen may perhaps research. contains descriptions of missions to do recon in Afghanistan and to avoid wasting americans trapped in unrest within the center East.
The place does California's water come from? who're its clients? How is water conserved? California has the biggest financial system and inhabitants within the usa, and its constrained water provide needs to meet the calls for of many of us. know about the heritage of California's water approach with this first resource reader that builds literacy and social reports content material wisdom!
- The Day the World Went Nuclear: Dropping the Atom Bomb and the End of World War II in the Pacific
- The Mexican Revolution (Milestones in Modern World History)
- The Great Depression for Kids: Hardship and Hope in 1930s America, with 21 Activities (For Kids series)
- James Towne: Struggle for Survival
- Florida in the Early 20th Century: Boom and Bust (Social Studies Readers)
Additional info for Access to History: The Changing Nature Of Warfare 1792-1945 for OCR
Access to History: The Changing Nature Of Warfare 1792-1945 for OCR by Mike Wells,Nicholas Fellows