By Hongzhe Sun
Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth is a necessary evaluation of the organic chemistry of those 3 parts, with contributions from a world panel of specialists. themes lined include:
- chemistry of As, Sb and Bi
- biological chemistry of arsenic
- biological chemistry of Sb and Bi
- arsenic and antimony speciation in environmental and organic samples
- arsenic in conventional chinese language medicine
- arsenic in aquifers
- biomethylation of As, Sb and Bi
- uptake of metalloids by way of cells
- bismuth complexes of porphyrins and their strength in clinical applications
- Helicobacter pylori and bismuth
- metabolism of arsenic trioxide in blood of the extreme promyelocytic leukemia patients
- anticancer homes of As, Sb and Bi
- radio-Bi in melanoma therapy
- genotoxicity of As, Sb and Bi
- metallomics as a brand new approach for As, Sb and Bi
- metalloproteomics for As, Sb and Bi
Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth conveys the basic facets of the bioinorganic chemistry of those 3 components, making this e-book a worthwhile supplement to extra common bioinorganic chemistry texts and extra really expert topical stories. it's going to discover a position at the bookshelves of practitioners, researchers and scholars operating in bioinorganic chemistry and medicinal chemistry.
Read Online or Download Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth PDF
Best biochemistry books
Those complaints specialise in the newest learn in molecular mechanisms of metal-induced toxicity and carcinogenesis. The convention promoted a multidisciplinary investigative technique and integrated displays from overseas specialists on state of the art details during this field.
This publication methods the topic from a mechanistic viewpoint that pitches the language at a degree that's comprehensible to these getting into the sphere and who're no longer acquainted with its universal words or advanced phrases. It offers an easy encapsulation of recommendations and expands on them. In every one bankruptcy the elemental idea is defined as easily and obviously as attainable and not using a good deal of element, then in next sections extra fabric, exceptions to the overall rule, examples, and so on.
The current ebook collects chosen contributions from researchers operating within the box of nutrients technology, and taking part on the moment spring university for “Food caliber, protection and Technology,” which was once held in Botucatu (São Paulo, Brazil), from September twenty fourth to twenty seventh, 2012, on the Botucatu Campus of the Universidade Estadual Paulista “Julio Mesquita Filho” (UNESP).
A growing to be expertise of the connection among nutrition and overall healthiness has ended in an expanding call for for foodstuff items that help health and wellbeing past easily offering simple foodstuff. Digestive well-being is the biggest section of the burgeoning sensible grocery store around the globe. Incorporation of bioactive oligosaccharides into meals can yield healthiness advantages within the gastrointestinal tract and different elements of the physique which are associated through the immune approach.
- Cell-free Protein Synthesis: Methods and Protocols
- The Chemical Biology of Nucleic Acids
- Respiratory Carcinogenesis (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Current Topics in Cellular Regulation
Extra resources for Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth
Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth by Hongzhe Sun