ANALYSIS AND REDUCTION OF ENERGY COSTS
HIGH PERFORMANCE LED CONVERSION
- Energy audit of your current lighting.
- Energy expenditure report of your lighting.
- Photometric study (if applicable).
- Eligibility evaluation for a Hydro-Québec grant.
- Energy expenditure report with new lighting technology.
- Detailed report of realised savings.
- Financing plan for the new technology with savings realized.
- ECOLOGICAL VALUE: Reduced energy for superior performance. LED bulbs promote an eco-responsible approach without compromise on lighting quality and reduce CO2 emissions from power plants.
- ECONOMIC SOLUTION: Adopting an LED installation not only saves on lighting costs but also qualifies for a subsidy for industrial buildings from Hydro-Québec.
- DURABILITY: A lifetime of 50,000 to 100,000 hours, or 35 years have to change bulb. An economy to consider when it comes time to plan an electrical installation.
- NON-ULTRAVIOLET: Stop UV light that deteriorates materials and colors.
- SHOCK LIGHTING: LED lamps are known to be strong and resistant to shocks. A choice that is needed when moving lighting equipment.