LED Filament A19 7W Bulb
7Watt AT19 LED filament bulbs replicate the aesthetics of incandescent bulbs, and have a high lumen-to-watt ratio. They look almost exactly like incandescents: a glass bulb encasing a little glass tower inside, with tiny metal arms holding up a series of “filaments” that glow brightly when turned on. These news LED bulbs need no heat sink, are replaceable of traditional incandescent bulbs, driver compatible with EMC, can be primarily used in living room, dinning room, kitchen, children’s room, home/office, storage room, utility room, bedroom and many more commercial or residential applications.
- Replaces 80 Watt traditional incandescent bulb
- Easy to use – designed in traditional bulb shapes and fits easily into existing fixtures
- Base E26
- Color Temperature ranges from 2200K to 6500K
- Full Range Dimming for dimmable ones
- ENERGY STAR certified + CUL/UL-listed, safe and trust worthy quality
- Brightness – 800 lumens
- Long life – lasts up to 25,000 hours or over 22.1 years when used 3 hours per day, 7 days a week backed by a 3 year warranty
- Eco-friendly, low heat emission, does not contain any mercury vapor and other harmful chemical substances
- Ideal for regular room lighting and decoration
2200K à 6500K
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.